Many people often wonder what is so special about French food that makes it popular in all places. After all, cooking is just about using vegetables, some fruits, sauces and frying them all together to get some crazy dishes on the plate. However, when it comes to French cuisine, it’s all about presenting the world’s best dishes on your plates. From the peasant cuisine of the countryside to the luxury French food, there is so much to French cuisine than meets the eye that is entirely difficult to pinpoint.
The following are the top seven reasons why people are crazy about French cuisine:
1. Not Very Spicy – When it comes to Asian dishes, you tend to be choosy since most of their cuisines include masalas and heavy spices that burn your tongue. On the other hand, be it the countryside food or the luxury French food, everything is mild on your tongue. There is absolutely no dish that punishes your tongue unless you ask for it.
2. Exquisite French Wine – All types of wines are jealous of the exquisite taste of French wine. It is neither sweet nor bitter; a perfect taste accompanying the luxury French food you consume. People go GAGA over the taste of French wine because it blends well with their cuisine. French cuisine and exquisite wines are a perfect match after all.
3. Tea Time Snacks – From baguette to a croissant, French food has won the hearts of all food lovers worldwide. You not only have amazing meals for your lunch and dinner times, but also excellent snack items to suffice your hunger when it is tea-time! The next time you read or watch French titles, take note of French food items on the set. Keep your imagination active on the taste and texture of the food.
4. You Always Have for French Food – No matter how stuffed you are, the presentation of French food is so tempting that you end up eating a little bit more. Even though you stuff yourself with it, you don’t feel heavy. The best feature of French food is that it does not make your tummy bloat. You feel absolutely light and well-filled after consuming French cuisine.
5. Perfect When You Are Dating – Every girl loves French food. If you are planning to go out on your first date with an amazing chick, take her out to a French restaurant and she would immediately fall in love with the taste… err… of the food!
6. Lovely Desserts – Some countries are known for their spices while the others are known for their desserts. But French food is known for both – excellent meals and perfect endings to them with desserts. Everything is mouth-watering when it comes to French food. Some desserts simply melt in your mouth and you feel lost in the taste bursting with exotic flavors!
7. Excellent Baked Items – French food is also popular for the kind of baked items included on its menu. From buns to cookies, everything is different about this cuisine that is why it is famous and favored by most food lovers.